Friday, November 10, 2006

 

A beautiful view

A beautiful view
Reminds me of you
This beauty and subtlety
Outdoes the most exquisite cup of tea
One after another
One mountain rises and another falls
After each there�s more to discover
At the end of it all
The vision continues unending
Does it end with views or is it sending
me, beckoning me to another realm
Where peace reigns with otherworldly calm
Where quiet and truth reign supreme
Under the obvious care of the only real Me
Can I have it now? I will find my way
The only question is tomorrow, or today?
I need help I need a guide
Please direct me gently like the tide
That flows so sweetly to its home
A place where I'll know I'm not alone
So in this quiet I sit and pray
and thank You for tomorrow
and every last second of today.


from the top of Algonquin Mountain
in the Adirondack mountains of NY
5114 feet above sea level

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counters